WELCOME TO THE IMMERSION!
Listening to our intuition can feel foreign to many of us, a part of us that may even feel lost. Join Michelle and Kelsi on The Immersion, a journey for the modern woman. This journey to India is a week of reclaiming, of purpose, of learning how to deeply care for the self in such a sacred land. Through ceremony and ritual we will explore asana, breath, mantra, self care and heartfelt self exploration. An experience for those desiring to gather with insightful women in reflection, inquiry and studentship. An experience that is deeper than a retreat and lighter than a training. Our genuine desire is to have you leave with the tools to create your own ideal sadhana that invites you to feel integrated and whole.
- 7 days / 6 nights at Samata Holistic Retreat Center (accommodation, taxes and service charges)
- 7 brunches and 6 dinners - all organic, vegetarian based and delicious!
- Communal Kitchen - a fully stocked, self-service kitchen with teas, coconut water, nuts, dried fruits and other snacks available daily for your enjoyment.
- Daily practice including yoga, meditation, ceremony, inquiry, and workshops.
- Individual Mentorship & Council
- Access to two swimming pools
- Free time to nap, read, and relax on the premises or at the local beach
- Flights to and from Goa
- Airport transfer to/from the facility (we are happy to help you arrange!)
- India tourist visa (please check with your local embassy)
- Spa treatments and therapies
THE HOSLITIC SPA | TREATMENTS
The healing center at Samata offers an inviting range of spa treatments and alternative medicinal therapies including:
- Massage Therapy
- Clinical Therapy
- Astrology Readings
- Ayurveda Treatments
- Traditional Chinese Medicine / Acupuncture
- Traditional Tibetan Medicine
You can learn more about these offerings here.
Michelle will also be offering Reiki healing sessions.
THE RETREAT CENTER | THE LAND
Samata Holistic Retreat Center is Goa’s most gorgeous and peaceful retreat center. With a fusion of Balinese teak architecture, weaved in between rice fields and coconut groves, all tucked away on an organic farm. We will be surrounded by lush palm trees and the sounds of birds and nature. All close to the beaches of Goa, home to sunset drumming sessions and colorful shopping stalls.
The curated menu is vegetarian based and is sourced from the homegrown organic garden on the premises. Each offering is created by talented chefs who take great care to produce vibrant and healing meals. We know how important it is to have not only nourishing, but delcious food while on retreat...Samata does too!
THE FACILITIES | YOGA SHALA
Our Yoga Shala is built from a 200 year old Teak House and features a recycled teak floor. An airy, open space for us to move, write, feel and breath with all the yoga props and mats we'll need.
There are 19 spacious, rustic, elegant rooms on the property built from traditional style Indonesian village houses, and all from recycled teak wood.
The rooms are equipped with a king or two or three single beds, a private verandah, a private open air bathroom with hot water, and of course, free Wi-Fi.
THE VILLAGE | ARAMBOL, GOA
Our retreat center is located just 3km inland from Arambol, a traditional fisherman's village in the Northern most part of Goa. It's a sort of oasis that has become a sought-out tourist desination for many during the winter months.
- Anyone can join! Regardless of level, age or prior abilities.
- We can help with arrival transport just ask!
- Food allergies can be accommodated for! Simply let us know.
- Rooms will be cleaned and towels washed throughout the week.
- AIR – Closest airport is the Goa International airport, (67km). It is well connected with international carriers and budget airlines. Airport shuttles can be arranged for you to Samata. Just contact us
- TRAIN – You can arrive via train if you are adventurous! From Mumbai it is about a 10 hour trip, this would need to be booked on your own and well in advance.
- TAXI – You can also take a taxi from Mumbai if you wish. It is roughly a 9 hour drive.
Meet The Creators
Throughout many cultures in history, the ancient wisdom keepers and healers understood the body to be a composite of the same raw element forces of nature
WATER | AIR | EARTH | FIRE
Join Nikki and Michelle on this restorative and empowering retreat where they invite you to explore your innate capacity to connect with the Sacred by way of the body and the Earth through various forms of
YOGA | MEDITATION | RITUAL | REFLECTION | CONNECTION
Elemental Wisdom is designed for those who are desiring a more Sacred retreat. It's an opportunity to acknowledge and connect with your body, reflect with uniquely crafted inquiry, and welcome the elements through ritual. Together we'll enjoy a week in a beautiful jungle meets ocean environment creating Sangha and restoring radiance.
YOUR 'ELEMENTAL WISDOM' RETREAT INCLUDES
- 7 nights accommodation at Coco Loco Eco-Resort
- Transportation to and from Managua airport
- 4 fresh, local vegetarian meals & non alcoholic beverages daily
- Twice daily yoga & meditation
- Essential Oils 101 & DIY bath salts
- Chocolate making workshop :: ‘Bean to Bar’
- Full Moon & Bon Fire ceremony on the beach
- Welcoming tea ceremony
- Cosigüina Volcano hike
- Individual coaching session with Michelle
OPTIONAL 'ADD-ON' ACTIVITIES (not included in retreat cost):
- Private Surf Lessons and Board Rentals
- Relaxation Massages
- SUP Boarding / Kayaking Tour
- Volcano Boarding Tour
- Volcan Telica Twilight Tour
- Beach Horseback Riding
OUR COSIGUINA VOLCANO HIKE
A beautiful, meditative hike to Cosiguina Volcano. Cosiguina is one of the lesser-known natural gems of Nicaragua. Due to its isolation, it does not receive the same kind of attention as many other volcanoes in the country. Standing at 872 meters (2,860 feet) it simultaneously overlooks 3 countries: Nicaragua, and the neighboring countries of Honduras and El Salvador. Holding a substantial crater lake, Cosiguina creates a landscape like no other.
Nikki and Michelle are designing a setting for you that integrates high vibrational delicious food, healing oils, a variety of ceremonies, an specifically curated yoga sequences and meditations using the Elemental Wisdom of the Earth.
Both women are known for their authentic styles of teaching and guiding both women and men through space with intention and intelligence. (read more about us below).
Expect a healing and relaxing environment. As with most retreats, all activities are encouraged but optional, so you can also make this experience your own.
- $1,200 -- BUDDY SYSTEM -- per person investment if you join with a friend
- $1,350 -- EARLY BIRD -- for bookings made before December 1st
- $1,500 -- STANDARD INVESTMENT -- for all bookings made after December 1st
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot.
For further information and to reserve your place, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"WATER teaches flexibility and power
EARTH expresses firmness and balance
AIR sings of intelligence and growth
FIRE speaks of action and growth "
- yung pueblo
For further information and to reserve your place
please email us at
or fill out the form below.
Meet The Creators
Medverka i individuella processer och workshops som identifierar, frigör och utvecklar din kreativitet. Patricia Trambevski (ISELA , designer och kreatörscoach) och Michelle Baker (Yoga Teacher, Life & Wellness Coach) möter ni under detta heldags retreat.
Lösa upp kreativa blockeringar.
Hitta din fulla potential, njutning och minska pressen i ditt kreativa utövande.
Hitta nått kreativt att utöva som passar dig.
Lära dig enkla medel för att komma igång med kreativa projekt.
Spelar ingen roll inom vilket område du jobbar, har hobby eller uttrycker dig kreativt inom idag. Musik, konst, matlagning, trädgård, design, skriver, dans eller formgivning osv. Processerna är de samma fast ändå helt individuella vilket vi hela tiden utgår ifrån.
Vi arbetar med kreativa workshops, teori, yoga, meditation, samtal och alla jobbar utifrån sin personliga nivå och sin personliga utveckling, sitt personliga kreativa utövande.
Inga förkunskaper eller erfarenhet krävs. Kanske har ni arbetat i många år professionellt med er kreativitet. Kanske har ni inte ens börjat eller vet vad ni ska börja med för kreativt utövande men har en känsla/längtan inom dig att göra nått kreativt. Var du än befinner dig just nu spelar ingen roll så länge du vill utveckla eller komma mer i kontakt med din kreativitet så är denna dagen för dig.
DATUM :: SÖNDAG DEN 4 JUNI
TID :: 08.30 -16.00
PLATS :: ISELA och TINY YOGA SPACE STUDIO :: Falkengergsgatan 1, Varberg
INKLUDERAT :: Material, frukost, lunch och fika ingår
PRIS :: 1 500kr :: frukost, lunch, fika och material ingår. Endast 6 platser så för att SÄKRA din plats betala in 1 500kr till BG. 5087-2746. I samband med din anmälan får du en faktura.