WELCOME TO THE IMMERSION!
Listening to our intuition can feel foreign to many of us, a part of us that may even feel lost. Join Michelle and Kelsi on The Immersion, a journey for the modern woman. This journey to India is a week of reclaiming, of purpose, of learning how to deeply care for the self in such a sacred land. Through ceremony and ritual we will explore asana, breath, mantra, self care and heartfelt self exploration. An experience for those desiring to gather with insightful women in reflection, inquiry and studentship. An experience that is deeper than a retreat and lighter than a training. Our genuine desire is to have you leave with the tools to create your own ideal sadhana that invites you to feel integrated and whole.
- 7 days / 6 nights at Samata Holistic Retreat Center (accommodation, taxes and service charges)
- 7 brunches and 6 dinners - all organic, vegetarian based and delicious!
- Communal Kitchen - a fully stocked, self-service kitchen with teas, coconut water, nuts, dried fruits and other snacks available daily for your enjoyment.
- Daily practice including yoga, meditation, ceremony, inquiry, and workshops.
- Individual Mentorship & Council
- Access to two swimming pools
- Free time to nap, read, and relax on the premises or at the local beach
- Flights to and from Goa
- Airport transfer to/from the facility (we are happy to help you arrange!)
- India tourist visa (please check with your local embassy)
- Spa treatments and therapies
THE HOSLITIC SPA | TREATMENTS
The healing center at Samata offers an inviting range of spa treatments and alternative medicinal therapies including:
- Massage Therapy
- Clinical Therapy
- Astrology Readings
- Ayurveda Treatments
- Traditional Chinese Medicine / Acupuncture
- Traditional Tibetan Medicine
You can learn more about these offerings here.
Michelle will also be offering Reiki healing sessions.
THE RETREAT CENTER | THE LAND
Samata Holistic Retreat Center is Goa’s most gorgeous and peaceful retreat center. With a fusion of Balinese teak architecture, weaved in between rice fields and coconut groves, all tucked away on an organic farm. We will be surrounded by lush palm trees and the sounds of birds and nature. All close to the beaches of Goa, home to sunset drumming sessions and colorful shopping stalls.
The curated menu is vegetarian based and is sourced from the homegrown organic garden on the premises. Each offering is created by talented chefs who take great care to produce vibrant and healing meals. We know how important it is to have not only nourishing, but delcious food while on retreat...Samata does too!
THE FACILITIES | YOGA SHALA
Our Yoga Shala is built from a 200 year old Teak House and features a recycled teak floor. An airy, open space for us to move, write, feel and breath with all the yoga props and mats we'll need.
There are 19 spacious, rustic, elegant rooms on the property built from traditional style Indonesian village houses, and all from recycled teak wood.
The rooms are equipped with a king or two or three single beds, a private verandah, a private open air bathroom with hot water, and of course, free Wi-Fi.
THE VILLAGE | ARAMBOL, GOA
Our retreat center is located just 3km inland from Arambol, a traditional fisherman's village in the Northern most part of Goa. It's a sort of oasis that has become a sought-out tourist desination for many during the winter months.
- Anyone can join! Regardless of level, age or prior abilities.
- We can help with arrival transport just ask!
- Food allergies can be accommodated for! Simply let us know.
- Rooms will be cleaned and towels washed throughout the week.
- AIR – Closest airport is the Goa International airport, (67km). It is well connected with international carriers and budget airlines. Airport shuttles can be arranged for you to Samata. Just contact us
- TRAIN – You can arrive via train if you are adventurous! From Mumbai it is about a 10 hour trip, this would need to be booked on your own and well in advance.
- TAXI – You can also take a taxi from Mumbai if you wish. It is roughly a 9 hour drive.